IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
Advanced Practice Clinicians
Assisting Our Specialty Providers with Top-Notch Care
At Fox Valley Surgical Associates (FVSA), we have a team of Advance Practice Clinicians (APCs) who assist our providers throughout the care process and during surgery. All of our APCs have received master’s degrees in nursing or physician assistant studies.
For patient convenience, our providers practice at multiple clinic and hospital locations throughout the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin. Please call FVSA for physician-specific locations.
Our providers now offer Telehealth Appointments. Learn more here.
Jessica Baumbach, APNP
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
- Master of Science in Nursing: Marian College
Matt Bay, PA-C
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
- Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: United States Army: Interservice Physician’s Assistant Program, IPAP
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Matt is proud to serve in the Wisconsin Army National Guard
Lucas Hechimovich, PA-C
- Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant Studies: Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ
- Bachelor of Science: Biology-Biomedical Concentration: University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
Patricia Martins, APNP
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Marian University of Fond du Lac
- Master of Science in Nursing: University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Advanced Training: Genetic Cancer Risk Counseling; City of Hope, California Clinical Cancer Genomics Community of Practice Member
Jeanne Mossberger, APNP
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Marian University – Fond du Lac
- Master of Science in Nursing: Marian University – Fond du Lac
Dean Sutton, APNP
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Winona State University
- Master of Science in Nursing: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
Shannon Thomas, APNP
- Bachelor of Science: Mount Mary College, Milwaukee
- Master of Science in Nursing: Concordia University, Mequon