Best Care, Best Training
Serving patients in Northeast Wisconsin for 50 years, Fox Valley Surgical Associates (FVSA) has developed a reputation for providing exceptional medical and surgical care. Our team is made up of highly skilled providers and surgeons – many with fellowship training – who are experienced in the latest surgical treatments, specialty care techniques and technologies.
See a full list of our providers, specialties and locations. (PDF)
Advantages of Entrusting Your Care Needs to FVSA Include:
- Comprehensive Surgical/Specialty Care – We have surgical/care expertise in all specialties, including acute, breast, colorectal, endocrine, endoscopy, gastroenterology, gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy, general, laparoscopy, oncologic, reflux, thoracic and vascular surgery.
- Convenient Locations – Our surgical specialists and providers treat patients at seven locations throughout Northeast Wisconsin to minimize travel and maximize convenience. These include our main location and two others in Appleton as well as Oshkosh, New London, Waupaca and Shawano.
- Most Advanced Surgical Treatments – Turn to FVSA’s talented team of surgeons and providers for the latest in minimally invasive and robotic surgery. We also have providers who are trained in state-of-the-art procedures like interventional endoscopy, therapeutic ERCP and the VenaSeal™ treatment.
- Telehealth Appointments – Offering added convenience and flexibility, FVSA offers virtual visits so patients can meet with providers from the comfort of their own homes.
- Fellowship Training – Several of FVSA’s surgical/care specialists have received education beyond their internships and residencies by completing fellowship training programs.
- Dedicated Customer Service Team – Our staff wants you to have the best surgical/care experience possible at FVSA. Whether you have questions about billing or treatment options, we’re here to help!