IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
Fellowship-Trained Thoracic Surgeons
A comprehensive surgery center that serves patients throughout the Fox Cities and Wisconsin, Fox Valley Surgical Associates (FVSA) provides a full range of thoracic surgery procedures to treat patients with varying lung conditions. This includes everything from minimally invasive lung surgery to VATS (video-assisted thoracoscopy).
Thoracic Surgery Treatments
- Lung cancer screening
- Minimally invasive lung surgery
- Treatment of benign and malignant lung tumors
- Treatment of lung cancer
- Evaluation of lung nodules
- VATS (video-assisted thoracoscopy)
- Wedge resection