Comprehensive Cancer Screenings & Treatment
Fox Valley Surgical Associates (FVSA), a leading surgical practice in Northeast Wisconsin, offers the most advanced surgical oncology procedures. We have several specialty-trained providers on staff who perform cancer screenings, risk assessments and treatments, all with a focus on delivering kind, patient-centered care.
Patients are often referred to us by their primary care physicians or dermatologists for the biopsy and removal of skin cancer, from basal and squamous skin carcinomas to melanomas. We also receive referrals for other types of cancer, masses and tumors. FVSA’s team works in close collaboration with other providers to identify and implement the most appropriate cancer treatment plan. With all of the advances in technology, many procedures can now be done as outpatient, allowing you to return home the same day. Our goal is to provide care that minimizes any complications and maximizes your well-being.
With FVSA’s main clinic and two other locations in Appleton plus care provided in Oshkosh, New London, Shawano and Waupaca, patients don’t have to travel long distances from home to receive expert surgical care.
Surgical Oncology Treatments
- Biopsy of skin cancer
- Wide excision of skin cancer
- Sentinel node biopsy for melanoma
- Lymph node dissection
- Minimally invasive pancreatic surgery
- Pancreatic cancer risk assessment
- Whipple Procedure
- Diagnostic workup of liver mass
- Ablation of Liver tumors
- Resection of liver tumors
- Diagnostic workup of intra-abdominal tumors (appendix, ovary, GIST, peritoneal, sarcoma)
- Hyperthermia intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC “shake and bake”)
- Tumor Debulking