IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
Comprehensive Cancer Screenings & Treatment
Fox Valley Surgical Associates (FVSA), a leading surgical practice in Northeast Wisconsin, offers the most advanced surgical oncology procedures. We have several physicians on our team who specialize in cancer screenings, risk assessments and treatments, all with a focus on delivering compassionate, patient-centered care. With our main clinic and two other locations in Appleton plus care provided in New London, Shawano and Waupaca, patients don’t have to travel far from home for expert surgical care from FVSA.
Surgical Oncology Treatments
- Biopsy of skin cancer
- Wide excision of skin cancer
- Sentinel node biopsy for melanoma
- Lymph node dissection
- Minimally invasive pancreatic surgery
- Pancreatic cancer risk assessment
- Whipple Procedure
- Diagnostic workup of liver mass
- Ablation of Liver tumors
- Resection of liver tumors
- Diagnostic workup of intra-abdominal tumors (appendix, ovary, GIST, peritoneal, sarcoma)
- Hyperthermia intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC “shake and bake”)
- Tumor Debulking