IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
Offering Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery Options
Many of the specialty surgeons at Fox Valley Surgical Associates (FVSA) – an Appleton-based surgery center – also perform general surgery. Our team specializes in all types of inpatient and outpatient surgery procedures with options for minimally invasive and robotic surgery.
General Surgery Treatments
- Open cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Open and laparoscopic hernia repairs (umbilical, inguinal, abdominal, pediatric, ventral, incisional)
- Management of pancreatic disease (cysts, masses, cancers)
- Management and Treatment of Pilonidal Cysts
- Cyst/Lipoma Removal
- Temporal Artery Biopsies