IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
Endocrine Surgery & Endocrinology
Expert Endocrine Care in the Fox Valley
Providing a full range of endocrine-related treatments, Fox Valley Surgical Associates (FVSA) – with locations in Appleton, New London, Waupaca and Shawano – has been providing patients with expert care since 1970. Our endocrine team treats everything from diabetes and conditions of the thyroid and parathyroid to issues with the adrenal and pituitary glands and metabolic bone disease.
- Adrenal and pituitary disorders
- Metabolic bone diseases
- Minimally invasive thyroid resection
- Evaluation of thyroid nodules
(watch FVSA videos with Dr. Malik and Dr. Mitchell)
- Minimally invasive parathyroid surgery
(watch FVSA video with Dr. Mitchell)
- Total thyroidectomy
- Thyroid lobectomy
- Parathyroid exploration with intraoperative PTH assay
- Medical and surgical management of thyroid problems