IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
Advanced Colorectal Care & Treatment
With such a wide range of colorectal conditions that can affect patients, Fox Valley Surgical Associates is here to provide specialty surgical treatment. Our surgeons care for patients throughout Northeast Wisconsin, from Oshkosh to Green Bay, treating everything from IBS and Crohn’s disease to hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse.
- Minimally invasive colon resection
- Low anterior resection
- Total colectomy
- Lower bowel resection
- Ileostomy reversal/closure
- Colon cancer risk assessment (Lynch, HNPCC Syndromes)
- Resection of gastrointestinal tumors
- Treatment of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Management and treatment of Crohn’s Disease
- Management and treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
- Management and treatment of diverticulitis
- Hand Assisted Colon Resection
- Laparoscopic Colon Resection
- Surgical treatment of rectal prolapse
- Treatment of Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Treatment of anal fissures
- Treatment of anal fistulas
- Treatment of anal abscesses
- Endorectal ultrasound
- Management of pilonidal cyst
- Management and treatment of constipation and diarrhea
- Management and treatment of rectal bleeding
- Management and treatment of fecal incontinence