IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
State-of-the-Art Breast Cancer Treatment
Serving patients all across Northeast Wisconsin from Oshkosh to Green Bay for 50 years, Fox Valley Surgical Associates (FVSA) offers the most advanced breast diagnostics, surgery and treatment. Our Appleton-based surgery center is home to a High-Risk Breast Clinic that was created to serve women who have an elevated risk for developing breast cancer. Our breast surgeons offer a variety of services designed to help women understand their level of risk, create a plan for early detection and implement strategies to lower risk.
- Breast surgery – benign and malignant conditions
- Nipple sparing mastectomy
- Sentinel node biopsy
- Minimally invasive breast biopsy
- Breast ultrasound using the latest imaging technology