Timothy Roarty, MD
About Dr. Roarty
Born and raised in Northeast Wisconsin, Dr. Timothy Roarty has been practicing gastroenterology in his home state for more than 25 years. He provides the full range of endoscopic procedures for diagnosis and sees patients through treatment and recovery. “I enjoy being a trusted resource for patients and their families,” Dr. Roarty explains. “I believe that the most important part of care, first and foremost, is to truly listen to each patient. The more information I have upfront, the easier it is to focus on the right diagnosis or treatment strategy that best fits the situation.”
Dr. Roarty graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with his bachelor’s degree in medical science. He continued his studies at the Medical College of Wisconsin where he earned his medical degree. Dr. Roarty received internship and residency training at Case Western Reserve University Hospitals in Cleveland, and after that, he completed a fellowship program in gastroenterology at the University of Virginia Hospital. The American College of Gastroenterology and the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy are among his professional affiliations.
Focused on his family, Dr. Roarty carries this same approach to his work. He views every interaction with patients as if he were helping his own loved ones navigate their health needs.
For patient convenience, our providers practice at multiple clinic and hospital locations throughout the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin. Please call FVSA for physician-specific locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Medical Science, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Doctor of Medicine – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internship and Residency – Case Western Reserve University Hospitals, Cleveland
- Fellowship Training – Gastroenterology, University of Virginia Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology Subspecialty