IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
Jason Le, MD
About Dr. Le
Specializing in vascular surgery, Jason Le, MD, treats a variety of conditions using a blend of traditional operations and new techniques. “My approach to care is expertise, education and shared decision making. There are many technical things we can do in medicine, but not every option is necessarily ‘right’ for the patient. I believe as long as doctors think objectively and ethically with the patient in mind, we can almost always achieve great care.”
Dr. Le earned a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Michigan and received his medical degree from Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University. He completed residency training in integrated vascular surgery at the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Madison. Dr. Le has been involved in several clinical research projects and was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society while attending Chicago Medical School. He belongs to the Society for Vascular Surgery.
Outside of work, Dr. Le enjoys cooking, web technology and martial arts. He has volunteered overseas at clinics and nursing homes for the underserved in Guatemala and spent time as a patient companion providing hospice care.
For patient convenience, our providers practice at multiple clinic and hospital locations throughout the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin. Please call FVSA for physician-specific locations.
Meet Dr. Le
Venous Insufficiency with Dr. Le
Arterial Disease with Dr. Le
- Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan
- Doctor of Medicine – Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University
- Internship – Integrated Vascular Surgery – The University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Wisconsin State License