IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
Iftikhar Malik, MD, FACE, ECNU
About Dr. Malik
Providing specialty endocrine care, Dr. Iftikhar Malik is board-certified in internal medicine as well as endocrinology and metabolism and neck ultrasonography. He understands the complexities of conditions like thyroid disorders and diabetes and focuses on thoroughly educating patients about their individual diagnosis, treatment options and evidence-based outcomes. “My approach to care is a blend of traditional and modern medicine,” Dr. Malik says. “I like to get to know my patients and give them as much health-related information as possible with straightforward, easy explanations. To me, it’s important to be compassionate and nonjudgmental while still being efficient and maintaining the standards of patient care and safety.”
Dr. Malik earned his medical degree at Punjab Medical College and completed residency training in pulmonary medicine at DHQ Hospital, both in Pakistan. He received residency training in internal medicine at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center in New York and also served as the chief medical resident during his studies there. Dr. Malik completed a fellowship program in endocrinology through the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. He belongs to the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, the Endocrine Society and the American Diabetes Association.
Some of Dr. Malik’s interests include literature, history and traveling with his family. He also enjoys football, cricket, tennis and jogging.
For patient convenience, our providers practice at multiple clinic and hospital locations throughout the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin. Please call FVSA for physician-specific locations.
Meet Dr. Malik
Thyroid Nodules with Dr. Malik
- MBBS Degree, Punjab Medical College
- Residency, Pulmonary Medicine – DHQ Hospital
- Residency, Internal Medicine – Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Fellowship, Endocrinology – Medical College of Wisconsin
- ECFMG Certification
- Endocrinology & Metabolism Certification
- Internal Medicine Certification
- ECNU (Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasonography)