IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
Honnie Bermas, MD
About Dr. Bermas
Dr. Honnie Bermas joined Fox Valley Surgical Associates in 2008, specializing in breast surgery.
She received her bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Colgate University and her medical degree from the University of Rochester School of Medicine. Dr. Bermas completed an internship in surgery at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, a residency in general surgery at Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver and a fellowship in breast surgery at Northwestern University’s Lynn Sage Comprehensive Breast Surgery Center.
Certified by the American Board of Surgery, Dr. Bermas specializes in benign and malignant disease of the breast. She has a special interest in breast cancer and strives to provide patients with the most up-to-date treatment options.
In her free time, Dr. Bermas enjoys the outdoors and spending time with her family.
“From the time of the initial consultation, I will be my patient’s advocate and provide support throughout treatment and recovery,” Dr. Bermas said.
For patient convenience, our providers practice at multiple clinic and hospital locations throughout the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin. Please call FVSA for physician-specific locations.
Meet Dr. Bermas
Breast Cancer with Dr. Bermas
Nipple Sparing with Dr. Bermas
- Bachelor of Arts – Chemistry, Colgate University
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Rochester School of Medicine
- Internship – University of New Mexico
- Residency – General Surgery, Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital
- Fellowship – Breast Surgery, Northwestern University Lynn Sage Comprehensive Breast Center
- American Board of Surgery, Recertification
- State of Wisconsin
- Certified in Breast Ultrasound, American Society of Breast Surgeons