IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
Beth Krieger, MD
About Dr. Krieger
Dr. Krieger treats a variety of conditions surgically, including colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, gastrointestinal issues, constipation and anorectal disease.
She earned her bachelor’s degree at the University of Maryland and received her medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia. Dr. Krieger completed her residency in general surgery at the University of South Florida and her fellowship in colon and rectal surgery at Mount Sinai University in New York. She is a member of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons. Dr. Krieger has co-authored many research publications with one nominated as a national postdoctoral platform finalist.
Committed to the thorough evaluation and treatment of disorders and diseases, Dr. Krieger enjoys being able to improve her patients’ quality of life through surgery.
For patient convenience, our providers practice at multiple clinic and hospital locations throughout the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin. Please call FVSA for physician-specific locations.
Meet Dr. Krieger
Sacral Nerve Stimulation with Dr. Krieger
Colon Cancer with Dr. Krieger
- Bachelor of Science – University of Maryland
- Doctor of Medicine – Temple University School of Medicine
- Residency – General Surgery, University of South Florida
- Research Fellowship – University of South Florida
- Fellowship – Colon and Rectal Surgery, Mount Sinai University
- Board Certified General Surgery
- Board Eligible Colorectal Surgery