IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR OUR PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS – especially a cough, shortness of breath or fever – please contact our office at 920.731.8131 to reschedule your visit.
- At this time, patients are limited to having ONE family member or friend accompany them during appointments/procedures. We are working together with our hospital healthcare partners, ThedaCare and Ascension, and following guidelines from the CDC, Wisconsin Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Surgeons regarding patient care during this ever-changing time. Our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and our community healthy.
NOTE: Telehealth Appointments are Now Available! Click here to learn more.
Patient Web-Based Resources
Fox Valley Surgical Associates has put together a collection of websites to provide more information and help you navigate the wide-ranging topic of surgical care.
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), http://www.sages.org
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, http://www.asge.org/
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS), http://www.fascrs.org/
- American Society of Clinical Oncology, http://www.asco.org/
- Society of Surgical Oncology (SSO), http://surgonc.org/
- American Medical Association (AMA), http://www.ama-assn.org/
- Society for Vascular Surgery, http://www.vascularweb.org/
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society (SVS), http://www.pvss.org/
- Midwestern Vascular Surgical Society, https://www.midwestvascular.org/
- International Society of Endovascular Specialists, https://www.omicsonline.org/societies/international-society-of-endovascular-specialists/
- The Wisconsin Surgical Society, http://wisurgicalsociety.com/
- The American Society of Breast Surgeons, http://www.breastsurgeons.org/
- American Society of Breast Diseases, http://www.asbd.org/
- Susan G. Komen Foundation, http://ww5.komen.org/
- Breastcancer.org, http://www.breastcancer.org/
This website and the health-related information and resources contained on or accessible through this website are not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or care that patients receive from their healthcare providers. At times, the recommendations and treatment of your healthcare provider, including providers at Fox Valley Surgical Associates, Ltd., may differ from certain recommendations and standards published at websites accessible from this site.
Fox Valley Surgical Associates, Ltd., is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from your use of this website or the information or resources contained on or accessible through this website.